Find Diagnostic Log from License Manager
- Applicable Product
- A.O.M. License Manager version 1.1.1
- Last Updated
A.O.M. plugin employs build-in logging feature. System information and diagnostic log is helpful to analyze problems around plugins.
- Start A.O.M. License Manager.
Show Logbutton on toolbar of license manager window.
- Notepad or TextEdit.app will open.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the logs
- Copy & Paste last several lines to email body and send it to helpdesk.
Example diagnostic log:
[2018-06-21 22:22:41] INFO License is valid. [Invisible Limiter, from 20180620 to 20190701] [2018-06-21 22:23:16] ERROR A.O.M.'s license folder doesn't exist. "/Users/aom/Library/Application Support/A.O.M/Licenses" [2018-06-21 22:23:24] INFO Installing license from /Users/aom/Downloads/Invisible Limiter-20180620-012345.aomlicense [2018-06-21 22:23:24] INFO License directory is created. [2018-06-21 22:23:24] INFO License is valid. [Invisible Limiter, from 20180620 to 20190701] [2018-06-23 02:25:43] INFO License is valid. [Invisible Limiter, from 20180620 to 20190701]